At PCI, we help organizations align their strategic goals with the interests, passions and talents of all employees.
And it starts with our own organization.
If you share our vision and want to make a difference for our clients, we will invest in your career development. Talk to us if you’re looking for stimulating new challenges, a healthy and collaborative work environment, real advancement opportunities, flexible working conditions and, of course, a total compensation package that reflects our expertise in the field.
- Competitive total compensation
- Sustained development through exciting assignments and a collaborative approach where everyone’s viewpoint is valued
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexibility, a friendly atmosphere and no shortage of interesting challenges
- Opportunity to work from home or from our office in the heart of downtown, next to Central Station and several metro stations
- A dynamic daily routine that’s anything but routine
- Social activities
- And much more!
The Compensation Analyst provides the consultant with research, compilation and analysis of financial and compensation data from management proxy circulars and from compensation data banks. Also participates in the analysis of issues / problems to be solved in pay equity, job evaluation, salary structure and short-term and long-term incentive plan mandates.Opportunity description
If you don’t see a position listed here that matches your profile, you can submit a spontaneous application at any time. We are always on the lookout for skilled, passionate people who could make a valuable contribution to our team.