University certification in corporate governance - Module 5 - February 2024 training
Our experts will participate in module 5, "board of directors and committee simulation," as lecturers for the university certification in corporate governance offered by the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés.
This simulation gives participants the chance to hold various roles on a board of directors and its different committees and apply the new skills they have learned. Through this module, participants will:
- Learn how they can better contribute to board decisions and work more effectively as a team
- Acquire new knowledge on how to optimize board activities
- Use personal and professional skills as a director
- Receive feedback from peers on their performance during the simulations
Here are all the details on the corporate governance certification and the training schedule:
PCI Compensation Consulting is proud to support the mission of the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés and share its values of excellence, integrity, respect and innovation as a leader in continuing education since its founding in 2005. Over the past few years, PCI has actively participated in the promotion of best practices in governance—particularly in compensation—in addition to supporting the training of many committed directors.
February 16, 2024
WHEN? Friday, February 16, 2024
COST? See the terms and conditions on the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés website
- Bridgit Courey, CPA, ASC, Senior Consultant
- Dominic Girard, Senior Consultant
- Bilal Khoder, Senior Consultant