Adapting how you compensate young and seasoned professionals
The labour shortage is giving job seekers, especially young professionals entering the workforce, an advantage. This situation is influencing their growing and changing salary expectations, which sometimes cause the wage gap with seasoned employees to narrow, and feelings of unfairness and injustice to ensue. To respond to this reality, we ask ourselves…
- How do we address experience-based salaries?
- Should we tailor our total compensation packages based on age?
- How do we maximize our investments in compensation for entry-level positions?
- How do we offset the effects of hiring at higher salaries?
Dominic Girard, partner and Mélissa Allard, consultant, will help you reflect on these questions and provide you with a few approaches to deal with the impact of market conditions on your organization and compensating young professionals.
In collaboration with the Quebec Technology Association (AQT).
March 29, 2022
WHEN? Tuesday, March 29, 2022, from 10:00 to 11:30
COST? See the terms and conditions on the AQT website
- Mélissa Allard, CPHR, CMS, Consultant
- Dominic Girard, Partner